Experiments with film. Roll 4.
I wonder what happened to my third roll. It is not to be found in the general mess on my desk, where I’ve found a bunch of other rolls. And it is not forgotten in a camera, since I have shot more with that camera since. It’s another Lucky SHD100.
But I did find #4. Another Fuji C200, and I cross processed it in B/W chem as well. I looked through the set, and there are a couple of nice frames, and a whole bunch of blurry underexposed ones. Let’s return to my favourite bridge from my previous post. This should be a couple of days later.
This roll came out less stained than the previous two. I mixed a bit of isopropanol in water (maybe 1+25) and added a small drop of detergent and used that in the last wash. So it helped, but there are still some stains. Next time I’ll use denatured water instead.