Experiments with film. Roll 6.
It feels like I made a breakthrough in the development today. I tried doing the last rinse in denatured water mixed with a squirt of isopropanol and a wee bit detergent, and there were very few drying marks afterwards. I saved the mix in a bottle and will reuse it next roll, to see if it’s still good.
This particular roll of Lucky SHD100 really tested my temper, and required four attempts before I finally got it on the Paterson spool. Unfortunately I managed to crease one frame badly in the process.
Everything comes out slightly blurred. The negatives look sharper when inspected with a loupe so I blame the scanner.