Experiments with film. Roll 8.
The weather has been a bit dull lately. The sun has stayed hidden behind a thick cover of clouds. Also the days are now so short that they happen when I’m at work. There has not been many opportunities for photography. But today I took a walk with Doggie and finished off a roll so I could get to continue my experiments with film photography.
I did two experiments simultaneously today. First checking if installing the light seals on the Pentax ME helped against the leaks. The other was to see what happens if the developer is diluted more than recommended.
The developer is still Maco Ecoprint, which recommends 1+12 for 5 minutes. So today I did 1+24 for 10 minutes.
All shots were taken with a 40mm f2.8 lens with an orange filter.
I don’t see much difference between 1+12 and 1+24 dilutions of the developer when I compare these shots with the previous ones. The dullness and low contrast could just as well be blamed on the weak light.
But I think I got rid of most of the light leaks anyway. And since I’m running out of Lucky SHD100 film I have ordered another couple of rolls for future experiments.