Experiments with film. Roll 14.
I loaded my Pentax ME with Kentmere 400, and as I had read that it pushed well I set the ISO dial to 1600. Developed for an hour in 1+100 Maco Ecoprint.
I wasn’t very impressed by the results, but it could just as well be the faults of the scanner as the film. The developed negatives look pretty OK.
Having problems with the scanner was quite infuriating, so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a new one. The new scanner will also let me scan medium format negatives, which might come in handy if my latest Ebay purchase actually works as described by the seller. I’ll return with a post on that when I know more.