Roll 145

I’m having problems with drying marks on the C-41 film. When I did B/W film it helped to add some isopropanol alcohol to the last bath, so I gave it a shot for my stabilizer.

Wheels

It didn’t help. I wouldn’t say things got worse, but it didn’t get better either.

Advertisements
This entry was posted by Wilhelm.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: